Christian Coloring: Color The Gospel

Category: Books,Christian Books & Bibles,Bible Study & Reference

Christian Coloring: Color The Gospel Details

THERE IS A NEWER EDITION OF THIS ITEM | ENTER ISBN 153482782X IN AMAZON SEARCH Add a little creativity into Worship with Color The Gospel! This book is printed single-sided on high quality bright white paper and includes a beautiful matte finish cover design. The creative family behind Inspired To Grace combines scripture and coloring in this Christian adult coloring book. This book is perfect for those who enjoy creativity in worship and want to dive deeper into the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. This inspirational adult coloring book includes 30 designs, with difficulty ranging from beginner to advanced, offering an opportunity for reflection and receiving encouragement from God's Word while you lose yourself in the tranquility of coloring. With the diversity of design styles, you'll have a hard time deciding which page to color first! When you're finished, hang your artwork for constant inspiration. Whether you are using it for personal worship or in a Bible Study setting, Color The Gospel will help you strengthen your relationship with the Lord!

Reviews

I love this coloring book, today I colored Luke 9:23 I opened my bible and read more on Luke 9:23 all the way pass Luke 10:27. I will be using this beautiful coloring book with my bible, in this coloring book I love that it has many beautiful verses from Luke to John,Mark and Mathew.The floral boarders are just gorgeous and so simple to color. Once, you're done coloring them you may just want to frame them or give them as gifts, they're that beautiful. I used watercolor Koi brand with waterbrush. I have also the psalm and proverbs and all the other books from Inspired To Grace and have been using Stablilo and Prisma Brush tip markers with them. The paper in this book is medium weight and does well with all of these media. This books paper is cream and the colors really turn out pretty on it.Hope you enjoy your book as much as I am......Thank you Inspired To Grace for creating this book, I love using it with my bible!

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel